IQVIA Commercial GmbH & Co. OHG
Client Partner - Senior Principal, UK/EU
Publiziert am: 5/16/20 | Berlin | VollzeitJetzt bewerben
IQVIA ist ein führender, globaler Anbieter von zukunftsweisender Analytik, Technologielösungen und klinischer Auftragsforschung. Wir unterstützen Life Science Unternehmen, Verbände, Institutionen, Kostenträger und weitere Akteure im Gesundheitswesen darin, bessere Ergebnisse in der Gesundheitsversorgung zu erzielen.
A senior role for an experienced industry professional who is used to engaging as a peer at the highest levels within a global pharmas commercial businesses. Works directly with a specified global account to build relationships with the most senior commercial clients to define and sell large scale projects which meet the client’s strategic issues. Has responsibility for delivery of high levels of client satisfaction by ensuring our commercial project delivery is aligned to their needs. Will typically work at a specific client HQ sites and will have responsibility for the commercial business with IQVIA globally. The majority of the performance measures will be based on achievement of the financial targets associated a
specified global client.
The Commercial Business Partner is the senior owner of the client’s Commercial business with IQVIA and as such will play a pivotal role in driving increasing levels of success with our largest global clients. This role will operate across the client organization, particularly with senior global stakeholders to define and execute our priorities to move the client business forward. This will mean acting as the strategic business partner providing the conduit between the client and the rest of IQVIA.
This role understands and influences the client’s commercial strategy and aligns IQVIA’s capabilities to maximize IQVIA’s penetration. This role is responsible for building customer relationships and aligning IQVIA resources against the customer needs to sell and deliver profitable work. This role forms one of the key client roles and should closely partner with the Global Account Director (GAD), the R&D Managing Director, the Technology Client Partner and the Real-World Senior Client Partner to drive the account forward in accordance with both short-term priorities and long-term vision.
This role contributes to making IQVIA the leader across traditional offerings such as commercial portfolio and brand strategy and organisation design, commercial effectiveness, multi-channel marketing, and primary research, in addition to innovative offerings such as AIML driven advanced analytics, the IQVIA Human Data Science cloud & commercial outsourcing.
The role will also be key to the business influencers for offerings with our CSMS (Contract Sales and Medical Solutions) and Commercial Technology businesses. Commercial Solutions customers are diverse and include Therapy area leaders, Regional Leaders, Commercial Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Brand, Market Access, Business Analytics, Contracting, etc. Furthermore, the interface and connection between Commercial customers and those in Clinical Development and Real World are important.
- Drive overall business growth globally with a focus on increasing revenue, and profitability into the assigned global account in accordance with target.
- Build strong and long-term relationships with client decision-makers at HQ level and key stakeholders relevant to the Commercial portfolio. Maintain responsibility for IQVIA’s relationships with key Commercial audiences, procurement, and other applicable functions. Leverage the extended Commercial account community to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Influence the client’s strategy and position IQVIA as a strategic partner for Commercial activities by positioning IQVIA thought leadership and innovation aligned to client strategic priorities. Leverage senior IQVIA resources and subject matter experts as needed in building preferred supplier relationships.
- Implement a cross-account team prospecting and client engagement strategy to ensure we proactively engage the account by anticipating client needs and leveraging the IQVIA Commercial expertise to develop both short- and long-term opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional teams in building unique client engagement approaches and a differentiated value proposition.
- Influence winning strategies in response to business opportunities or RFPs, and for large-scale deals, lead the negotiation and contracting strategy.
- Support excellence in delivery across all engagements by acting as an internal and external ambassador and maintaining relationships with project sponsors to ensure projects are meeting business goals.
- Lead/participate in client governance, including development of charter, design of KPIs/metrics, and coordination and inclusion into executive level governance as needed. Resolve issues on behalf of the client and / or IQVIA.
- Develop the Commercial account strategy with input from the broader account aligned team and orchestrate the operational execution to meet the strategic objectives.
- Lead the Commercial go to market community for the account including Principals in areas such as Commercial Consulting, Analytics Solutions, RWE-C, Advanced Analytics, etc.
- Operate as the client subject matter expert/voice of the customer, advising others on client needs, processes, organization structure and updates, relevant master agreements etc.
- Contribute to an IQVIA enterprise wide/molecule-to-market account strategy and provide leadership with the R&D, real world and technology GTM teams to maximize Commercial representation and client penetration. Collaborate across the enterprise to design, sell and oversee cross-functional solutions.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a track record of success across the majority of the following competencies:
- A highly seasoned executive with strong Pharma & Life Science Commercial domain expertise and a deep understanding of business strategy and processes of the larger pharmaceutical companies gained in a management consulting environment.
- Natural leader and influencer, builds relationships easily
- Excellent consultative selling skills and best-in-class relationship development skills, known as a rainmaker and / or client solution partner
- Ability to engage with Senior Executives at client site as a knowledge partner
- Expertise in Solution Development, who can craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
- Collaboration and team leadership, with and without direct authority, as well as influence and persuasion skills
- Ability to navigate and operate well within a complex matrix environment
- Strong Financial Acumen augmented by Business Pragmaticism
- Experience selling and negotiating large-scale and / or cross-functional solutions
Kommen Sie zu IQVIA
Kompetenz, Mut und Aufgeschlossenheit sind unverzichtbar, um Grenzen zu überwinden und damit den Gesundheitsmarkt weiter zu entwickeln. Unabhängig von Ihrer spezifischen Rolle und Funktion unterstützen Sie unsere Kunden maßgeblich darin, dem Gesundheitswesen neue Impulse zu verleihen und letztlich die Patientenversorgung zu verbessern.
Treiben Sie Ihre Karriere in neuen Dimensionen voran, gestalten Sie mit und lernen Sie jeden Tag dazu.
60549 Frankfurt am Main